Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Concerts I've Seen

I was asked the other day who I'd seen in concert. Here's the list I've come up with:

Dave Matthews Band - Twice
Ben Harper - Twice
Coldplay
Grandaddy
Barenaked Ladies - Thrice
Green Day - Twice
The Living End
John Mayer - Fourthsies
Maroon 5 - Twice
Counting Crows
The Proclaimers
Sara Harmer
The Shins
The Brunettes
Jewel
Butterfly Boucher
Harry Connick Jr.
Ziggy Marley
The Black Keys
The Cuts
Simon and Garfunkel
The Everly Brothers
Tim Reynolds
Kaki King
Eric Clapton
Robert Randolph and the Family Band
Wyclef
Michelle Branch
Gavin DeGraw
Jack Johnson - Twice
G. Love and Special Sauce
Donavon Frankenreiter
Blink 182
Good Charlotte
New Found Glory
No FX
Jurassic 5
Papa Roach
Sammy Hagar
Weezer
Foo Fighters
Kaiser Chiefs
Howie Day
Fiona Apple
Damien Rice - Twice
Buckethead
Sheryl Crow
David Gray
Josh McJames
Sara Bareilles
Feist
Jason Mraz
Joshua Radin
Meiko
Jesse Harris
Diamond Rio
Clay Walker
Faith Hill
Tim McGraw
Phill Vassar
Montgomery Gentry
Vince Gill
David Ball
Nickel Creek
Lonestar
Blackhawk
Dan Seals
Creedence Clearwater Revival minus the Fogerty Fella...
*Lenny Kravitz

and that's all I can remember at the moment. What's your list look like?


* - denotes I have never actually seen them live. You're probably asking yourself why does a list of people I've seen in concert include someone I've never actually seen in concert? Well, I've had tickets to see Lenny 3 times, and every time he has canceled the show. Lenny has proved to be most elusive...

So that happened.

No comments: