Friday, July 24, 2009

Random Thoughts Collide 00000001

Initially:
I found myself partaking of some Sun Belt fruit jammers this morning. Amongst the yucky yellows, the apathetic oranges, the average reds (for reds anyway-- they're usually the best of the gelatin-based candy persuasion), I happened upon a rather delicious blue.

Led to:
I wish I had some gushers right about now. Those blue gushers I had in that variety pack a few months back were so good, once they hit my lips. Too bad they don't sell just the blue gushers, 'cause those other ones... not so much.

Led to:
My old Friend Lisa used to ask me, "What do you have a taste for?" I found that a rather curious method of asking me what I wanted to eat. She's from Ohio. I'm from nowhere near there.

Led to:
"Where ya from?" I was never good with the Ladies in most of my years. But, for some reason, I've always found the classic bar scene where the guy tries to pick up on the lady by asking her, "Where ya from?" quite amusing. If you ask my glorious Wife, she'll tell you I've probably asked her at least 10,000 times where she is from. She largely ignores this question nowadays. I think it must be my subconcious still trying to pick up on her, 'cause there ain't reason, honestly, that I should be so lucky to be with such an amazing girl!

So that happened...

In order to be a gracious host, I wish to pose these questions to you inter-webbers:
What do you have a taste for?
and
Where ya from?

1 comment:

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.