Friday, March 14, 2008

It's one of "those" days...

Today: Periods of snow showers before 10am, then periods of rain showers between 10am and noon, then scattered snow showers between noon and 3pm, then scattered rain showers after 3pm. High near 49. North wind between 5 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Gots to love the Colorado Weather and the fine men and women who have dedicated their lives to ensure that we have accurate, up to the minute weather forecasts.

Contemplation: Mayhaps I should have chosen a career path with less accountability...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.